Discover more about the integration of Blue10 with Twinfield
Functional integration of Blue10 with Twinfield
Blue10 offers seamless integration with Twinfield that consists of:
- Processing of paper, digital (PDF) and electronic (UBL) purchase and sales invoices;
- Possibility of automatically linking packing slips to purchase invoices;
- Booking invoices and blocking and unblocking invoices for payment from Blue10 in Twinfield;
- Exchange of master data such as debtors, creditors, ledger accounts and other booking exceptions, payment conditions, expiry and payment data and booked invoice lines;
- Possibility to post cost invoices on: ledger accounts, cost centres, projects;
- Possibility to post invoices on / with the help of target administrations and spread invoice;
- A link generated behind the booking in Twinfield to the invoice in Blue10;
- Flexible approval flow for sending, checking and approving invoices in the organization that runs alongside Twinfield. You do not need any additional user licenses in Twinfield to use Blue10;
- Possibility of sending invoices based on supplier, project and / or cost centre.
How can I start with Blue10?
Blue10 uses the API to connect to Twinfield*. To make use of Blue10, we go through the following steps together;
- After the link has been made, you can further link any other administrations independently;
- If the administrations have been created, you can then link an e-mail box per administration, per document type. At this stage, you are ready to add your colleagues as a user in Blue10, so that the implementation can proceed as smoothly as possible;
- Once these preparatory steps have been completed, we will proceed to the final step: the commissioning of Blue10. On the basis of a few invoices, as examples, we provide you with the context and explanation about the processing of these invoices and delivery notes in Blue10. The explanation is provided remotely via Teamviewer and takes approximately 1 hour.
* The costs for a possible license extension are borne by the customer
After this explanation you are completely up and running and can work independently with Blue10! Should you have any questions in the meantime, then please do not hesitate to contact our Customer Support via e-mail or telephone.
Consultancy at your location?
Would you prefer a consultant on location? That’s possible! Having made the link with Twinfield, we can then go through the other steps together, in person on site.
Do you want to know more about Twinfield? Take a look at the website.
They were ahead of you:
“Blue10: User-friendly, well-arranged and time-saving” ”
“It is very nice that at Blue10 we pay according to usage and can increase or decrease the subscription every month if necessary.”
Bovegro / Golfbaan Spierdijk
“Compared to the old paper process, it has now become a structured and efficient process.”
Responsible for purchasing administration
Hendriks Young Plants