Discover more about the integration of Blue10 with Exact Globe.
Functional integration of Blue10 with Exact Globe
Blue10 offers seamless integration with Exact Globe that consists of:
- Processing of paper, digital (PDF) and electronic (UBL) purchase invoices;
- Possibility of automatically linking packing slips to purchase invoices;
- Posting invoices and blocking and unblocking invoices for payment from Blue10 in Exact Globe;
- Exchange of master data such as creditors, ledger accounts and other booking exceptions, payment conditions, expiry and payment dates and posted invoice lines;
- Possibility to post cost invoices on: ledger accounts, cost centres, cost units, projects;
- Possibility to post invoices on / with the help of deferred costs (reporting dates);
- Possibility to reconcile goods invoices with orders from Exact Globe;
- A PDF generated behind the booking in Exact Globe;
- Flexible approval flow for sending, checking and approving invoices in the organization that runs alongside Exact Globe. You do not need any additional user licenses in Exact Globe to use Blue10;
- Possibility of sending invoices based on supplier, project and / or cost centre.
How can I start with Blue10?
To connect with Exact Globe, Blue10 uses the SDK Globe Client.* To use Blue10, we go through the following steps together;
- Check in the Exact Globe license whether you have the SDK Globe Client;
- To make a connection to Exact Globe, we install the Blue10 Cloudconnector, which creates a secure link between Exact Globe and Blue10. This installation takes approximately 1 hour to complete;
- After the link has been made, you can further link any other administrations independently;
- If the administrations have been created, you can then link an e-mail box per administration, per document type. At this stage, you are ready to add your colleagues as a user in Blue10, so that the implementation can proceed as smoothly as possible;
- Once these preparatory steps have been completed, we will proceed to the final step: the commissioning of Blue10. On the basis of a few invoices, as examples, we provide you with the context and explanation about the processing of these invoices and delivery notes in Blue10. The explanation is provided remotely via Teamviewer and takes approximately 1 hour.
* The costs for a possible license extension are borne by the customer
After this explanation you are completely up and running and can work independently with Blue10! Should you have any questions in the meantime, then please do not hesitate to contact our Customer Support via e-mail or telephone.
Consultancy at your location?
Would you prefer a consultant on location? That’s possible! Having made the link with Exact Globe, we can then go through the other steps together, in person on site.
Do you want to know more about Exact Globe? Take a look at the website.
They were ahead of you:
“With the help of Blue10, searching for invoices is a thing of the past and we can provide suppliers with immediate answers to their questions.”
Head of financial department
“Thanks to Blue10, we can now process a large bulk of invoices in one go.”
La Venezia ice cream