Discover more about the integration of Blue10 with Multivers
Functional integration of Blue10 with Multivers
Blue10 offers seamless integration with Multivers that consists of:
- Processing of paper, digital (PDF) and electronic (UBL) purchase and sales invoices;
- Possibility of automatically linking packing slips to purchase invoices;
- Posting invoices and blocking and unblocking invoices for payment from Blue10 in Multivers; (Multivers via UBC and with Multivers via the API);
- Exchange of master data such as debtors, creditors, ledger accounts and other booking exceptions, payment conditions, expiry and payment data and booked invoice lines;
- Possibility to post cost invoices on: ledger accounts, cost centres, or per file;
- A link generated behind the booking in Multivers to the invoice in Blue10;
- Flexible approval flow for sending, checking and approving invoices in the organization that runs alongside Multivers. You do not need additional user licenses in Multivers to use Blue10;
- Possibility of sending invoices based on supplier and / or cost centre.
How can I start with Blue10?
To connect with Multivers, Blue10 uses the Business Connector or API.* To make use of Blue10, we go through the following steps together;
- Check in the Multivers license whether you have the Business connector / API;
- For the connection to Multivers, we install the Blue10 Cloudconnector, which creates a secure link between Multivers and Blue10. This installation takes approximately 1 hour to complete;
- After the link has been made, you can further link any other administrations independently;
- If the administrations have been created, you can then link an e-mail box per administration, per document type. At this stage, you are ready to add your colleagues as a user in Blue10, so that the implementation can proceed as smoothly as possible;
- Once these preparatory steps have been completed, we will proceed to the final step: the commissioning of Blue10. On the basis of a few invoices, as examples, we provide you with the context and explanation about the processing of these invoices and delivery notes in Blue10. The explanation is provided remotely via Teamviewer and takes approximately 1 hour.
* The costs for a possible license extension are borne by the customer
After this explanation you are completely up and running and can work independently with Blue10! Should you have any questions in the meantime, then please do not hesitate to contact our Customer Support via e-mail or telephone.
Consultancy on site?
Would you prefer a consultant on site? That’s possible! After having made the link with Multivers, we can go through the other steps together, in person.
Software Gemak Multivers
Do you want to know more about Software Gemak Multivers? Take a look at the website.
They preceded you:
Kotra Logistics Group