Discover more about the integration of Blue10 with MUIS Software
Functional integration of Blue10 with MUIS Software
Blue10 offers seamless integration with iMuis software that consists of:
- Processing of paper, digital (PDF) and electronic (UBL) purchase and sales invoices;
- Possibility of automatically linking packing slips to purchase invoices;
- Booking invoices and blocking and unblocking invoices for payment from Blue10 in iMuis software;
- Exchange of master data such as debtors, creditors, ledger accounts and other booking exceptions, payment conditions, expiry and payment data and booked invoice lines;
- Possibility to post cost invoices on: ledger accounts, cost centres, cost units;
- A PDF generated behind the booking in iMuis software;
- Flexible approval flow for sending, checking and approving invoices in the organization that runs alongside iMuis software. You do not need any additional user licenses in iMuis software to use Blue10;
- Possibility of sending invoices based on supplier and / or cost centre.
How can I start with Blue10?
To connect with iMuis software, Blue10 uses Cloudswitch.* To use Blue10, we go through the following steps together;
- Check in the license of iMuis software if you have access to the Cloudswitch;
- After the link has been made, you can further link any other administrations independently;
- If the administrations have been created, you can then link an e-mail box per administration, per document type. At this stage, you are ready to add your colleagues as a user in Blue10, so that the implementation can proceed as smoothly as possible;
- Once these preparatory steps have been completed, we will proceed to the final step: the commissioning of Blue10. On the basis of a few invoices, as examples, we provide you with the context and explanation about the processing of these invoices and delivery notes in Blue10. The explanation is provided remotely via Teamviewer and takes approximately 1 hour.
* The costs for a possible license extension are borne by the customer
After this explanation you are completely up and running and can work independently with Blue10! Should you have any questions in the meantime, then please do not hesitate to contact our Customer Support via e-mail or telephone.
Consultancy at your location?
Would you prefer a consultant on location? That’s possible! Having made the link with iMuis, we can then go through the other steps together, in person on site.
Do you want to know more about MUIS software? Take a look at the website.
They were ahead of you:
“By working with Blue10 we have a much better insight into the invoice flow, invoices are being posted faster, so that financial reports can also be delivered earlier and we know where the workload is within our organization. ”
“The flexible software from Blue10 helps us to facilitate every customer in the right way”