Discover more about the integration of Blue10 with Microsoft Dynamics NAV
Functional integration of Blue10 with Microsoft Dynamics NAV
Blue10 offers seamless integration with Microsoft Dynamics NAV that consists of:
- Processing of paper, digital (PDF) and electronic (UBL) purchase invoices;
- Possibility of automatically linking packing slips to purchase invoices;
- Posting invoices and blocking and unblocking invoices for payment from Blue10 in Microsoft Dynamics NAV;
- Exchange of master data such as creditors, payment conditions, expiry and payment data and posted invoice lines;
- Possibility of automatically matching goods invoices with purchase orders;
- A link generated behind the booking in Microsoft Dynamics NAV to the invoice in Blue10 and / or a PDF behind the booking in Microsoft Dynamics NAV;
- Flexible approval flow for sending, checking and approving invoices in the organization that runs alongside Microsoft Dynamics NAV. You do not need any additional user licenses in Microsoft Dynamics NAV to use Blue10;
- Possibility of sending invoices based on supplier and / or project.
How can I start with Blue10?
To connect with Microsoft Dynamics NAV, Blue10 uses the NAS and Webservices.* To use Blue10, we go through the following steps together;
- Integration available for Microsoft Dynamics NAV up to and including 2009 via NAS. From NAV 2013 via SOAP webservices;
- For the connection with Microsoft Dynamics NAV we install the Blue10 Cloudconnector, which creates a secure link between Microsoft Dynamics NAV and Blue10. This installation takes approximately 1 hour to complete;
- After the link has been made, you can further link any other administrations independently;
- If the administrations have been created, you can then link an e-mail box per administration, per document type. At this stage, you are ready to add your colleagues as a user in Blue10, so that the implementation can proceed as smoothly as possible;
- Once these preparatory steps have been completed, we will proceed to the final step: the commissioning of Blue10. On the basis of a few invoices, as examples, we provide you with the context and explanation about the processing of these invoices and delivery notes in Blue10. The explanation is provided remotely via Teamviewer and takes approximately 1 hour.
* The costs for a possible license extension are borne by the customer
After this explanation you are completely up and running and can work independently with Blue10! Should you have any questions in the meantime, then please do not hesitate to contact our Customer Support via e-mail or telephone.
Consultancy at your location?
Would you prefer a consultant on location? That’s possible! Having made the link with Microsoft Dynamics NAV, we can then go through the other steps together, in person on site.
Microsoft Dynamics NAV
Want to know more about Microsoft Dynamics NAV? Take a look at the website.
They were ahead of you:
“The software is very efficient and at the same time easy to use.”
Teamleader Finance & Control
“A user-friendly system such as Blue10 was almost automatically implemented and accepted within the organization ..”
Head business office
De Haas Maassluis
“Using Blue10 makes posting invoices in Navision easier and the invoices are processed faster in the administration.”