Discover more about the integration of Blue10 with Microsoft Dynamics Business Central
Functional integration of Blue10 with Microsoft Dynamics Business Central
Blue10 offers seamless integration with Microsoft Dynamics Business Central that consists of:
- Processing of paper, digital (PDF) and electronic (UBL) purchase invoices;
- Possibility of automatically linking packing slips to purchase invoices;
- Posting invoices and blocking and unblocking invoices for payment from Blue10 in Microsoft Dynamics Business Central;
- Exchange of master data such as creditors, payment conditions, expiry and payment data and posted invoice lines;
- Possibility of automatically matching goods invoices with purchase orders;
- A link generated behind the booking in Microsoft Dynamics Business Central to the invoice in Blue10 and / or a PDF behind the booking in Microsoft Dynamics Business Central;
- Flexible approval flow for sending, checking and approving invoices in the organization that runs alongside Microsoft Dynamics Business Central. You do not need any additional user licenses in Microsoft Dynamics Business Central to use Blue10;
- Possibility of sending invoices based on supplier and / or project.
How can I start with Blue10?
Blue10 uses Webservices to link to Microsoft Dynamics Business Central.* To make use of Blue10, we go through the following steps together;
- Blue10 has a Microsoft certified extension for both Business Central Onpremise and Cloud;
- The license for use of Blue10 in Business Central can be requested through the NAV solution centre of the customer;
- Together we first link a test administration from Business Central to Blue10. After a successful test / acceptance, the administrations in the production environment of Business Central are linked to Blue10;
- If the administrations have been created and linked, you can then link an e-mail box per administration, per document type. At this stage, you are ready to add one or more colleagues as a user in Blue10, so that the implementation can proceed as smoothly as possible;
- Once these preparatory steps have been completed, we will proceed to the final step: the commissioning of Blue10. On the basis of a few invoices, as examples, we provide you with the context and explanation about the processing of these invoices and delivery notes in Blue10. The explanation is provided remotely via Teamviewer and takes approximately 1 to 2 hours.
* The costs for a possible license extension are borne by the customer
After this explanation you are completely up and running and can work independently with Blue10! Should you have any questions in the meantime, then please do not hesitate to contact our Customer Support via e-mail or telephone.
Consultancy at your location?
Would you prefer a consultant on location? That’s possible! Having made the link with Microsoft Dynamics Business Central, we can then go through the other steps together, in person on site.