Discover more about the integration of Blue10 with Exact Online.
Functional integration of Blue10 with Exact Online
Blue10 offers seamless integration with Exact Online that consists of:
- Processing of paper, digital (PDF) and electronic (UBL) purchase and sales invoices;
- Possibility of automatically linking packing slips to purchase invoices;
- Posting invoices and blocking and unblocking invoices for payment from Blue10 in Exact Online;
- Exchange of master data such as debtors, creditors, ledger accounts and other booking exceptions, payment conditions, expiry and payment data and booked invoice lines;
- Possibility to post cost invoices on: ledger accounts, cost centres, cost units, projects;
- Possibility to post invoices on / with the help of deferred costs;
- Possibility to reconcile goods invoices with orders from Exact Online;
- Possibility to process direct purchase invoices and to use cost items, cost assets and invoicing;
- A link between the booking in Exact Online to the invoice in Blue10 and a PDF generated behind the booking in Exact Online;
- Flexible approval flow for sending, checking and approving invoices in the organization that runs alongside Exact Online. You do not need any additional user licenses in Exact Online to use Blue10;
- Possibility of sending invoices based on supplier, project and / or cost centre.
How can I start with Blue10?
To connect with Exact Online, Blue10 uses the XML and RestAPI.* To use Blue10, we go through the following steps together;
- After the link has been made, you can further link any other administrations independently;
- If the administrations have been created, you can then link an e-mail box per administration, per document type. At this stage, you are ready to add your colleagues as a user in Blue10, so that the implementation can proceed as smoothly as possible;
- Once these preparatory steps have been completed, we will proceed to the final step: the commissioning of Blue10. On the basis of a few invoices, as examples, we provide you with the context and explanation about the processing of these invoices and delivery notes in Blue10. The explanation is provided remotely via Teamviewer and takes approximately 1 hour.
* The costs for a possible license extension are borne by the customer
After this explanation you are completely up and running and can work independently with Blue10! Should you have any questions in the meantime, then please do not hesitate to contact our Customer Support via e-mail or telephone.
Consultancy at your location?
Would you prefer a consultant on location? That’s possible! Having made the link with Exact Online, we can then go through the other steps together, in person on site.
Do you want to know more about Exact Online? Take a look at the website.
They were ahead of you:
“We see the need and benefits to digitize and we are happy to see that many of our clients fully agree with us”
U Adviseurs & Accountants
“The greatest advantage is the time saving. There is much more insight into the invoice processing process. Everywhere I am, I have insight into the invoices. ”