Discover more about the integration of Blue10 with Boekhoud Gemak
Functional integration of Blue10 with Boekhoud Gemak
Blue10 offers seamless integration with Boekhoud Gemak that consists of:
- Processing of paper, digital (PDF) and electronic (UBL) purchase and sales invoices;
- Possibility of automatically linking packing slips to purchase invoices;
- Posting invoices and blocking and unblocking invoices for payment from Blue10 in Boekhoud Gemak;
- Exchange of master data such as debtors, creditors, ledger accounts and other booking exceptions, payment conditions, expiry and payment data and booked invoice lines;
- Possibility to post cost invoices on: ledger accounts, cost centres, or per file;
- A link generated behind the booking in Boekhoud Gemak to the invoice in Blue10;
- Flexible approval flow for sending, checking and approving invoices in the organization that runs alongside Boekhoud Gemak. You do not need additional user licenses in Boekhoud Gemak to use Blue10;
- Possibility of sending invoices based on supplier and / or cost centre.
How can I start with Blue10?
To connect with Boekhoud Gemak, Blue10 uses the Business Connector or API. To make use of Blue10, we go through the following steps together.
- Check in the Boekhoud Gemak license whether you have the Business connector / API;
- For the connection to Boekhoud Gemak, we install the Blue10 Cloudconnector, which creates a secure link between Boekhoud Gemak and Blue10. This installation takes approximately 1 hour to complete;
- After the link has been made, you can further link any other administrations independently;
- If the administrations have been created, you can then link an e-mail box per administration, per document type. At this stage, you are ready to add your colleagues as a user in Blue10, so that the implementation can proceed as smoothly as possible;
- Once these preparatory steps have been completed, we will proceed to the final step: the commissioning of Blue10. On the basis of a few invoices, as examples, we provide you with the context and explanation about the processing of these invoices and delivery notes in Blue10. The explanation is provided remotely via Teamviewer and takes approximately 1 hour.
After this explanation you are completely up and running and can work independently with Blue10! Should you have any questions in the meantime, please do not hesitate to contact our Customer Support via e-mail or telephone.
Consultancy on site?
Would you prefer a consultant on site? That’s possible! After having made the link with Boekhoud Gemak, we can go through the other steps together, in person.
Software Gemak: Boekhoud Gemak for enterprise
Do you want to know more about Boekhoud Gemak for SMEs? Take a look at the website.
Accountancy Gemak: Boekhoud Gemak for accountants
Do you want to know more about Boekhoud Gemak for accountants? Take a look at the website.
They preceded you:
“A valuable solution for Kotra Logistics.”
Kotra Logistics Group
“Blue10 made invoice processing a lot more managable for Ijzelenberg Plants.”