Discover more about the integration of Blue10 with Accountview
Functional Integration of Blue10 with AccountView
Blue10 offers seamless integration with AccountView that consists of:
- Processing of paper, digital (PDF) and electronic (UBL) purchase invoices;
- Possibility of automatically linking packing slips to purchase invoices;
- Posting invoices and blocking and unblocking invoices for payment from Blue10 in AccountView;
- Exchange of master data such as creditors, ledger accounts and other booking exceptions, payment conditions, expiry and payment dates and posted invoice lines;
- Possibility to post cost invoices on: ledger accounts, cost centres, cost type, allocation keys and projects;
- A link between the booking in AccountView to the invoice in Blue10;
- Flexible approval flow for sending, checking and approving invoices in the organization that runs alongside AccountView. You do not need any additional user licenses in AccountView to use Blue10;
- Possibility of sending invoices based on supplier, project and / or cost centre.
How can I start with Blue10?
For connecting to AccountView, Blue10 uses the .NET Backoffice Server.* To use Blue10, we go through the following steps together;
- Check in the account View license whether you have access to the .NET Backoffice Server;
- To make a connection to AccountView, we install the Blue10 Cloudconnector, which creates a secure link between AccountView and Blue10. This installation takes approximately 1 hour to complete;
- After the initial link has been made, you can further link any other administrations independently;
- If the administrations have been created, you can then link an e-mail box per administration, per document type. At this stage, you are ready to add your colleagues as a user in Blue10, so that the implementation can proceed as smoothly as possible;
- Once these preparatory steps have been completed, we will proceed to the final step: the commissioning of Blue10. On the basis of a few invoices, as examples, we provide you with the context and explanation about the processing of these invoices and delivery notes in Blue10. The explanation is provided remotely via Teamviewer and takes approximately 1 to 2 hours.
* The costs for a possible license extension are borne by the customer
After this explanation you are completely up and running and can work independently with Blue10! Should you have any questions in the meantime, then please do not hesitate to contact our Customer Support via e-mail or telephone.
Consultancy at your location?
Would you prefer a consultant on location? That’s possible! Having made the link with AccountView, we can then go through the other steps together, in person on site.
Do you want to know more about AccountView? Take a look at the website.
They preceded you:
“I am happy that my colleague proposed Blue10. Finally, the processing of invoices is efficient. ”
Netl de Wildste Tuin
“It is simple and efficient. We never want to go back to manually processing our invoices. ”