Discover more about the integration of Blue10 with Unit4 Multivers
Functional integration of Blue10 with Unit4 Multivers (Online)
Blue10 offers seamless integration with Unit4 Multivers that consists of:
- Processing of paper, digital (PDF) and electronic (UBL) purchase and sales invoices;
- Possibility of automatically linking packing slips to purchase invoices;
- Posting invoices and blocking and unblocking invoices for payment from Blue10 in Unit4 Multivers; (Unit4 Multivers via UBC and with Unit4 Multivers Online via the API);
- Exchange of master data such as debtors, creditors, ledger accounts and other booking exceptions, payment conditions, expiry and payment data and booked invoice lines;
- Possibility to post cost invoices on: ledger accounts, cost centres, or per file;
- A link generated behind the booking in Unit4 Multivers to the invoice in Blue10;
- Flexible approval flow for sending, checking and approving invoices in the organization that runs alongside Unit4 Multivers. You do not need additional user licenses in Unit4 Multivers to use Blue10;
- Possibility of sending invoices based on supplier and / or cost centre.
How can I start with Blue10?
Blue10 uses the Unit4 Business Connector or API to connect to Unit4 Multivers.* To make use of Blue10, we go through the following steps together;
- Check in the Unit4 Multivers license whether you have the Unit4 Business connector / API; (wiith regards to Unit4 Multivers Online only the API applies).
- For the connection to Unit4 Multivers, we install the Blue10 Cloudconnector, which creates a secure link between Unit4 Multivers and Blue10. This installation takes approximately 1 hour to complete; (this step does not apply to Unit4 Multivers Online).
- After the link has been made, you can further link any other administrations independently;
- If the administrations have been created, you can then link an e-mail box per administration, per document type. At this stage, you are ready to add your colleagues as a user in Blue10, so that the implementation can proceed as smoothly as possible;
- Once these preparatory steps have been completed, we will proceed to the final step: the commissioning of Blue10. On the basis of a few invoices, as examples, we provide you with the context and explanation about the processing of these invoices and delivery notes in Blue10. The explanation is provided remotely via Teamviewer and takes approximately 1 hour.
* The costs for a possible license extension are borne by the customer
After this explanation you are completely up and running and can work independently with Blue10! Should you have any questions in the meantime, then please do not hesitate to contact our Customer Support via e-mail or telephone.
Consultancy at your location?
Would you prefer a consultant on location? That’s possible! Having made the link with Unit4 Multivers, we can then go through the other steps together, in person on site.
Do you want to know more about Unit4 Multivers? Take a look at the website.
They were ahead of you:
Kotra Logistics Group